Are you restarting the flute but don’t even know where to begin?
As much as it can be exciting to restart the flute, it can also be very daunting.
You need an expert to show you what to focus on and give you the right tools to successfully restart the flute!
In this workshop, the 90-minute Flute Reboot, Tatiana shares her expertise and covers the basics you need for re-learning and (ultimately) thriving on the flute!
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- A hands-on refresher workshop that takes you through all the fundamentals of flute playing
- A chance to reboot both your physical technique as well as your mindset
- Expose bad habits and start learning the right way
- Practical, step-by-step learning with technique exercises
- Get an expert’s advice and helpful tips to help you restart your flute journey
- Get some useful pointers on where to go from here
- Take part completely free of charge!
Some questions you may have:
Why is this course free?
Normally, you could pay up to 200 dollars for this kind of teaching. However, since it is our heartfelt mission here at The Flute Practice to see flutists thriving and growing, we’d like to offer it to you at no charge so that you can get started right away!
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for you if you are restarting the flute, no matter how long it’s been! It’s also for anyone who would like to brush up on the basics of flute playing and practice.
Help, I am too shy! Do I need to be on camera?
No, absolutely not. We totally get that many out there are more introverted and a bit shy and want to be there without being seen. We start each session with cameras and microphones off and you can choose whether or not you want to switch it on. There is a chat box where you can ask questions and still be part of the conversation as much as you like!
What if you cannot make the live session?
We record all the sessions so that you can watch them, or re-watch them later. We send out the recordings a few days after the workshop.