You need a practice plan…
But where do you start?
Over the years, I have had too much time to think, explore, experiment, and refine my practice systems. Here are some of the most important lessons I have learned:
- A good plan starts with good goals and knowing where you are going.
- A good plan is like a good diet, balanced and sustainable!
- A good plan is made up of many parts. It understands the different types of practice and the purpose of each practice session.
- A good plan is constantly adapting to the changing pace of life.
- A bad plan is better than no plan. Don’t be afraid to start planning. It gets easier as you go!
This is a workshop replay of a live session we had. This means you will receive a recording of the workshop along with all the resources to help you plan your practice.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Learn more about practice and what you need to do it well;
- Learn how to set up good, healthy, and realistic goals;
- Discover how you can transform those goals into good action steps;
- Walk away with your first practice plan and continue to get input from the community as you go!
Sign up and get this BONUS content as well:
- Our goal to action step cheat sheet to help you find quicker and easier ways to solve your practice problems
- Practice template for you to continue to use and fill out not just once, but in weeks to come as well! (if you don’t already have our journal!)
- Our current Practice Toolbox with lots of great techniques to practice and solve technical problems.